Important changes to the Eurolines service to Poland.
Shortly the carrier will add new destinations to the existing Eurolines’ network. This information relates primarily to the coach service between the UK and Poland. This line is supported for Eurolines UK by Biacomex / Eurobus. Details below.
1. The new destinations are: Goleniow, Kolo, Karlino, Lukow, Pultusk, Rumia, Rozan, Siedlce, Sycow, Wieruszow. They will be added to the EuropeBus’ pages and timetables after receiving confirmation from the carrier.
2. Other important information includes shortening journey times:
- For all the towns and cities between Biala Podlaska and Radzyn Podlaski - about 4.5 hours shorter,
- For all the towns and cities between Lesko and Nowy Sacz the travel time is shorter by 30 minutes,
- From and to Krakow - shorter by 30 minutes,
- From nad to Tychy - shorter by 20 minutes.
3. Thanks to introduction of several operational changes the carrier was able to increase the frequency of services for some cities and towns. For all the cities and towns between Nowy Targ and Oswiecim now departures to 7 times per week.
4. Unfortunately, there are also not too positive changes like the extension of travel time:
- Limanowa and Mszana Dolna - earlier departure times and less frequency,
- Ciechanow, Plock, Wloclawek, Zambrow, Ostrow Maz., Wyszkow, Ostrow Wielkopolski, Kępno, Olesnica, Belchatow, Zdunska Wola, Sieradz - earlier departure times,
- For all the towns and cities between Suwalki and Ostroleka - earlier departure times,
- Ostrzeszow, Kepno, Bełchatow, Zdunska Wola, Sieradz - earlier departure times,
- From northern Poland to London (all cities and towns between Gdansk/Elblag and Szczecin) a small correction in the departure and arrival times in both directions.
5. Suspension of service to and from Myslenice, Makow Mazowiecki, Inowroclaw.
All above mentioned changes will be soon introduced to the Eurolines’ UK timetables and placed on the carrier's website at www.eurolines.co.uk