This time it is a Eurolines special fare to Prague. The operator is giving us affordable fares from London to Prague for only £54 one-way or £82 return.
You can enjoy one of Europe's most picturesque capitals as you venture through Prague's magical Old Town, take in the expensive views from the Charles Bridge, and sample the best Czech beers from across Bohemia.
Travelling from London do Prague by coach? Yes and it's both easy & affordable. More detailed information can be found on our dedicated page Czech Rep.
So do not delay, book your seat to Prague today and save a penny or so along the way. Prague is the beautiful capital of the Czech Republic. The destination is filled with architectural brilliance as well as famous historical sites, enough to keep you occupied for days, snapping pictures of unique buildings. By night the city transforms into a bustling, cosmopolitan night-strip, where you will have a choice of fine dining restaurants and nightclubs. Visiting the Prague Castle and the Municipal House should be your first call. Crossing Charles Bridge is a quintessential Prague experience. It is as well impossible not to enjoy the Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock. If historical sites are not your style, then why not take a trip down the beautiful River Vlatava, a lovely destination perfect for a romantic outing, or enjoy beer in one of many famous local pubs. Book your seats to Prague with Eurolines UK and visit this amazing city!
What Eurolines offer to their customers? Many of you ask us this question, so…
The company provides the transport with moredn Setra coaches (model series 415 - 417) and Mercedes that are best suited for long-distance journeys and pleasurable travel.
The coach equipment is:
- reclining seats with safety belts and extended comfortable legroom
- large and secured luggage compartemnt
- air-conditioning and onboard toilets
- panoramic windows
- NEW! 230 V power sockets will be gradually installed on the Eurolines coaches
Eurolines also provides:
- On board the service they offer a board service - a small bottle of water and some magazines - for free.
- You are allowed to take onto this service one hand luggage plus two medium luggage free of charge
- the bus to Prague is strictly non-smoking.
T&Cs: Coaches to Prague for just £54 one-way. More details below:
- Must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- Includes a £5 booking fee per person
- Offer not available with any other discount, including Group discounts
- Your ticket is non-refundable, non-amendable but can be upgraded
- Your ticket must be presented when travelling.