Eurolines has recently made changes to the timetable. The amendments concern the following directions: from London to the Netherlands, from London to Estonia, from London to Latvia, from London to Lithuania, from London to Paris and from London to Poland.
- From Friday 15 June 2012 Eurolines will be improving their night time services to Paris
- Service 127 at 23:30 from London will now operate daily from 15 June until 27 August
- Now four night time departures every day giving an hourly service from 20:30
- and return fares from just £42
- Full details of the frequent services to the Baltic States of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia now operating six times per week
- Minor timing changes are being made to services in Poland to improve timekeeping of the new programme reducing many journey times
For more details please visit Eurolines website