As we already informed you earlier Eurolines has transformed existing connections to Poland. The carrier has changed departure times from the UK (London and Dover) and Poland, and also has offered more appealing prices. Changes have been made to other routes too. Please find enclosed some important enhancements to the timetable below.
- With up to 4 services a week to Gdansk, Szczecin and Olsztyn
- up to 4 services a week to Bialystok via Poznan, Lodz and Warsaw
- up to 4 services a week to Krakow via Wroclaw, Opole and Katowice
- and return fares from just £89
UK to Ireland
- New summer times and fares for services to Belfast and Dublin
- 3 times daily from £44
UK to the Slovak Republic
- Eurolines’s Eastern Slovakian service to Michalovce will now start from Wednesday 30 May.
UK to Romania
- Fare revision for Romanian services.
UK to Northern France and Belgium
- Eurolines announces that its popular bespoke summer services to Northern France and Brussels will now commence from the evening of Friday 25 May 2012
- Daily day and night services from London to Dunkerque, Lille and Brussels
- Pick-ups in Kent - Gillingham, Canterbury and Dover
- and return fares from just £39