Eurolines, Europe’s largest coach provider has introduced a new coach link to some of Chech’s most beautiful cities - Prague and Usti nad Labem.
Eurolines is also offering special prices too with this service, with one way fares from £53 or £81 return if booked at eurolines.co.uk or one-way ticket from 890 CZK and from 1,790 CZK return if booked at eurolines.cz, so it is the perfect opportunity to take a break. Thanks to the new connection you can travel from London to Prague up to 7 x weekly.
Frequency of the service:
- April - June 2014: 2 x weekly. (Prague to London: Thursday and Sunday, London to Prague: Friday, Monday)
- July - August 2014: up to 4 x weekly. (Prague to London: Tuesday, Thursday, Friaday and Saturday, London to Prague: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- departures from Prague at 12:00 h → arrival to London at 07:00 h next day
- departures from London at 21:00 h → arrival to Prague at 17:30 h next day
Service in the coach:
- WiFi is free in the Czech Republic and abroad too
- Eurolines Board Service - small bottle of water and some magazines - Free
- One hand luggage plus two medium luggages - Free