Since 1st April 2014 Eurolines UK have made available to their passengers new destinations in Germany - Dresden, Leipzig, Kassel and an additional service to Dortmund and Dusseldorf. Now you can travel directly from London and Dover and with an interchange if you live outside of London.
Frequency and timetable of the service
- April - June 2014: 2 x WEEKLY,
- July - August 2014: up to 4 x WEEKLY.
- Departures from London at 21:00 h, Dover at 22:50 h, arriving Düsseldorf 06:30 h → Dortmund 07:30 h → Kassel 09:45 h → Leipzig 13:15 h → Dresden 15:00 h next day.
- Departures from Dresden at 14:00 h → Leipzig 15:45 h → Kassel 19:00 h → Dortmund 21:00 h → Düsseldorf 22:00 h, arriving Dover at 5:00 h → London 7:00 h next day.
Ticket prices with departure from London and Dover
- Leipzig, Dresden and Kassel from £64 one-way, from £96 return,
- Dortmund & Düsseldorf from £70 one-way, from £93 return.
Ticket prices when travelling from outside London and Dover
National Express together with Eurolines offer nationwide connections to London for a simple add-on price of £15 single or return.
Service onboard the new coach service
- Free WiFi but might be limited,
- Eurolines Board Service - small bottle of water and some magazines - FOR FREE,
- one hand luggage plus two medium luggage - FREE OF CHARGE.
How to buy tickets for the new service online?
To purchase tickets online you can do it using the journey planner provided below or the one at the front page. You can also do it on the Eurolines UK or National Express websites. Simply fill out all fields in the journey planner and follow the instructions to buy a ticket.