Key points of the new Eurolines timetable
- Eurolines is running more departures to Paris than last Winter with 3 daily daytime services and 2 daily ever popular overnight services.
- The introduction of a new weekend departure from Brussels to London at 08:00. Daily at Christmas.
- Bulgaria is back in the Winter Schedule due to customer demand; running 6 times a week to Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas. Great news!
- Sarpsborg is available again.
- Daily services from London, Bristol and Cardiff Bus Station to Cork and Waterford via Rosslare with Wi-Fi now available on this service.
- Thrice weekly direct services to Hanover & Berlin and Stuttgart & Munich.
- Lyon has been introduced again to the timetable, however is still awaiting approval from the French Eurolines.
- Free Wi-Fi is available on all Paris services.
- Free Wi-Fi on all Amsterdam services to meet customer demand.
- New initiatives include the launch of Priority Boarding on all of Eurolines’s Paris and soon Berlin services. At just £3 per person it represents great value.
- In late November there will be big changes to the schedule to Poland. There will be new stops in Poland and an additional correction to the current timetable will happen. Most of the changes are going to be positive for travellers. For example travel time to some destinations in Poland will be reduced by as much as three hours! More details soon.
- Competitive fares to a wide range of destinations, with advance return fares to Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels from just £50 return and Lille from just £45.
- Eurolines has introduced a Value fare to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and Lille which is available right up to the time of departure. And it’s still just £15 for a single or return add-on fare from anywhere in the UK to London with National Express.
Go to Eurolines website to see current timetables and prices and book a ticket for your international journey.