With the end of March National Express has introduced a promotion that lets you purchase tickets at half price. In a few days, this promotion ends, co you should consider buying a travel ticket now. Only two days left!
People who wish to take this opportunity must purchase the ticket to 8th of May to get the discount. A special discount link will be available for immediate booking through the confirmation screen. Alternatively, you can book at a later date by using the voucher on your e-Ticket online, or at any National Express outlet.
It’s last chance to travel for half price.
There are several simple ways to buy a ticket for travel online:
- For most of the connections offered by National Express in the UK you can make a purchase through our journey planner, located on the front page. Just fill in all fields and follow the instructions.
- To purchase tickets online, you can do it directly on the National Express website. The National Express in journey planner shows all the names of larger and smaller towns, cities and airports.
Types of ways in which the ticket is obtained:
- e-ticket: a ticket you must print yourself at home,
- m-ticket: a text message on your mobile phone,
- by collection: in one of the National Express office,
- by post: allow 7 working days.
Eurolines also has introduced several amendments to its fares.
For those seeking a quiet and relaxing break there are now Eurolines services to Brussels (from £39.00 return), Paris (from £39.00 return), Amsterdam (from £73.00 return) and Dublin (from £42.00 return). Comparing these prices with other, such as Eurostar or airline operators, this is awesome occasion.