Eurolines UK has introduced a summer timetable. The new timetable is valid between 1 April and 31 October 2011. When Eurolines timetable changes you can expect a variety of surprises. Sometimes they're good and sometimes really disturbing.
- Now 10 daily services from London to Paris during summer peak time.
- A total of 6 daily services to Amsterdam during the summer peak, including two daytime and an additional night time service.
- 7 daily services to Brussels during the summer peak including a new service calling en route at Calais and Dunkerque.
- Daily services to Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava and Kosice.
- An increased frequency to Prague and third weekly service to Munich, the latter running direct during the peak summer period.
- An additional night service from Leeds and Manchester to Belfast and day service from London and Birmingham to Dublin during the peak summer period.
A novelty and a significant improvement for Eurolines' passengers. Now it's possible to book a ticket on British Eurolines or National Express' websites for connections from Ireland to Great Britain. With this upgrade, you can also purchase tickets through our website.
The current timetable for the summer season doesn't have connections to Belarus and Luxembourg. Unfortunately you can't buy tickets online to Smolensk, Moscow, Stockholm and perhaps the most bizarre you can't buy a ticket for access to the Disneyland theme park in Paris.