Last year Stagecoach launched Falcon, its first 24/7 coach service for the southwest region of England, connecting Devon and Somerset with Bristol Airport and Bristol City Centre.
Falcon has been operating a little over a year now, and recently some changes have been introduced to the timetable and added new stops:
This year in addition to revised departure times, the operator has added a new stop at Lee Mill. It will also be possible for customers to make local journeys along the route, for example between Exeter and Cullompton or Churchill and Bristol Airport.
Falcon makes 19 journeys a day between Plymouth, Exeter, Taunton, Bristol Airport and Bristol City Centre, which allows a greater amount of travel options for passengers arriving at and departing from Bristol Airport during any time of the day and night.
Why travel by Falcon?
- Connects Devon with Somerset, Bristol Airport and Bristol City Centre 24/7
- Local journeys available e.g. Cullompton to Exeter and Churchill to Bristol City Centre
- Free Wi-Fi, USB charging points, power sockets and air con
- Dedicated wheelchair space
- Adult return from Plymouth to Bristol only £25
Falcon is a cost-effective alternative to the train, with starting prices only £1 per passenger per journey. Tickets can be purchased through www.megabus.com