We are happy to announce a great opportunity for cheap travelling by coach in Scotland. A low cost coach company megabus.com in cooperation with Scottish Citylink is offering a lot of cheap tickets starting from 1GBP + 50p booking fee! But now that’s not all, you can now travel between Glasgow and Edinburgh or Edinburgh to Glasgow on a single journey for no more than £3 + 50p booking fee. This is the maximum amount which you pay from now on. A great info from the carrier. Prices are valid on single journeys from Glasgow and Edinburgh, and Edinburgh to Glasgow on service 900 until further notice.
How to book:
Please visit megabus.com
- The coach journey with the Megabus between Glasgow and Edinburgh lasts approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, but the travel time may vary due to traffic and weather conditions.
- There are about 70 Megabus/Scottish Citylink departures per day between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Coaches departure from Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station and Edinburgh, Edinburgh Bus Station.
- The route has no intermediate stops. It is a non-stop service.
- Exact departure and arrival times are available in the sales system.
- Price starts from 1GBP + 50p, but from now on you will never pay more than £3.50 inc booking fee.