National Express launched a new promotional campaign: Get out and about this winter with 1000s of fares for £5 one-way to 100s of UK destinations.
National Express wishes to provide for their passengers the best possible service at a low price. They're committed to always finding you the lowest fares possible to where you want to go within the United Kingdom. They've decided to make this as simple and easy as possible with the Low Fare Finder, which displays all of their FunFare tickets - the National Express lowest fares are only available online.
FunFare are available to book in advance to hundreds of towns, cities and airports across the UK.
These bargain fares are limited online exclusives, so if you see a fare you like the look of, then book it straight away because once they're gone, they're gone.
- The earlier you book, the more likely you are to enjoy the lowest prices.
- Thousands of fares for £5 one way (plus £1 booking fee)
- Select routes excluded. Limited availability 15 - 21 February
This time it is not all, the carrier has also introduced another promotion - January £9 Fares
Book 3 days in advance this January and travel for £9 one way when you travel Monday - Thursday. Travel until 5 February. Excludes selected services. Booking fee may apply
- Booking period: 2 January - 26 January
- Customers can travel between 5 January – 29 January
- Only available Monday-Thursday (inclusive)
- Customers need to book 3 days in advance
- Fare is one-way and a booking fee may apply
- Tickets are non-amendable and non-refundable
Available to purchase through all sales channels (on/offline) except commercial partners and driver sales
Coachcard discounts apply as follows: Senior, Disabled and Young Person Coachcard holders receive 1/3 off with Coachcard (making it a £6 one-way fare) and children receive a 50% discount. The offer can be withdrawn at any time