Did you know about the National Express’ funfares to Ireland? Bangor, Bradford, Chester, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester to Dublin from £47 return & London to Dublin from £45 return. See Eurolines website for more…
Door to door in a luxury coach to London!
Coach travel to Ireland has never been easier. Eurolines UK with Bus Éireann services connect any point on National Express’ nationwide network to over 160 Irish towns and cities.
The coach travels on to the ferry with your luggage remaining on board (except at the security check at Holyhead).
The coach operator partners use luxury coaches many of which are equipped with onboard toilets, air conditioning and reclining seats, what's more, every passenger has a generous luggage allowance. Of course, your sea crossings will be on board modern cruise ferries offering high standards of comfort and service. So now you can travel from the UK to Ireland from only £ 25 one-way or £ 45 return. Is not that wonderful :)
Purchase tickets for international routes from Bangor, Bradford, Chester, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester to Dublin at incredible sale prices, if you buy online in advance now.
Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability and available online only.
- Includes a £5 booking fee per person.
- Must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
- Fares are available for travel from 5 January up to 10 February 2015.
- Offer excludes Thursdays and Fridays.
- Offer not available with any other discount, including Group discounts
- Your ticket is non-refundable, non-amendable but can be upgraded
- Your ticket must be presented when travelling.