Eurolines UK – a low cost coach operator has started a promotion in which we have an opportunity to travel to France and the Netherlands for £ 15 one-way.
Eurolines is the largest coach operator for services across Europe. In the UK the services are administered by National Express. All Eurolines coaches offer passengers reclining seats, large windows, toilet facilities and a reasonable level of legroom. All coaches are non-smoking.
Eurolines services from the UK to continental Europe either go through the Eurotunnel or use a ferry from Dover to Calais. The cost of the ferry or Eurotunnel is included in your coach ticket.
Purchase tickets for international routes from London to Paris & Amsterdam at incredible sale prices, if you buy in advance now.
Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability
- Available online only
- Must be booked at least 21 days in advance.
- Fares are available from 5 January 2015 to 2 March 2015 (excluding 12-19 February).
- Includes a £5 booking fee per person
- Offer not available with any other discount, including Group discounts
- Your ticket is non-refundable, non-amendable but can be upgraded
- Your ticket must be presented when travelling.
Go to eurolines.co.uk This sells one-way or round trip Eurolines tickets from London or any British coach station to the Netherlands. It can offer the full list of available coach services between London and Amsterdam. Booking usually opens a few months ahead.