Eurolines for the winter season has prepared a few surprises in the timetable. The most important of them are presented below. Some of them could be expected, since last season (summer 2011) Eurolines recorded a 15% increase in passengers on some routes. It was therefore necessary to increase the number of connections.
- New late afternoon departure on Fridays to Paris and late Sunday afternoons from Paris to encourage weekend travel. Wi-fi is now available on all Paris coach services.
- An additional daily daytime services from London to Brussels and Amsterdam.
- An expansion of the international airoprt services to include Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport as well as Paris Charles De Gaulle, provading good value connections with long-haul flights to Americas and the Far East.
- Daily services by day and night from London and Kent to Dusseldorf and Dortmund.
- Thrice weekly direct services to Hanover & Berlin and Stuttgart & Munich.
- Daily services from London, Bristol and Cardiff to Cork and Waterford via Rosslare with Wi-fi available on this service.
- An additional nightime service to Belfast from London, Leeds, Manchester and Preston at Christmas.