Heathrow's Hotel Transportation: Take the stress out of your journey and travel quickly and easily between Heathrow's 4 terminals and 15 Airport's major hotels. National Express provide a regular shuttle bus to and from your hotel door to Heathrow Terminals 1, 3, 4 and 5.
Travel starts from £4, and tickets can be easily purchased online from the National Express or EuropeBus’ websites. Plus with every adult ticket 2 children can travel for free! With plenty of luggage space, frequent services and door to door drop off, the Heathrow Hoppa is the most convenient way of travelling between your hotel and the airport terminal.
Hoppa routes & hotels: Hoppa Buses travel only to few of the hotels around Heathrow. Below we present just some of the hotels. By clicking on the name of the hotel, you can right away book your stay.
- H1: Holiday Inn M4, Crowne Plaza, Novotel Around every 15 mins - 5:30 to 23:30
- H2: Le Meridien, Renaissance Around every 12 mins - 5:30 to 23:30
- H3: Marriott, Radisson Edwardian Around every 15 mins - 5:30 to 23:30
- H4: Holiday Inn (Bath Rd), Sheraton, Thistle Around every 15 mins - 5:30 to 23:30
- H5/H7: Quality Inn, Slough/Windsor Marriott Around every 60 mins - 6:00 to 22:30
- H6: Holiday Inn (Ariel), Ibis Around every 15 mins - 5:30 to 23:30
- H7/H8: Comfort Inn Around every 60 mins - 6:00 to 22:30